3 years ago
- Surprising applications of topology
- Is there something special about 2015?
- Why did Europe not see Roman-era numbers of men participating in battles until the 17th century?
- Temperature of an atom
- What is the significance of the overview slide in a presentation?
- Could someone intuitively explain to me Ohm's law?
- Should users be allowed to use any special character they want when creating a password?
- What is METAR and how is it read?
- Regex pattern search for alternating character case
- What is the meaning of the term whole grain?
- Is there a notation for being a finite subset?
- Code-Q2A - Copy code blocks from Questions to Answers
- Maglev transportation without tracks
- A word to describe not caring (socially and publically) about other people's feelings
- Caculating baud rate of Ethernet per wire
- Why are monitors neck height by default?
- Does Hal Jordan / Green Lantern have green skin?
- Slick proof of exponential inequality
- Can I slack off and get a PhD?
- Drifting away from the "boring" slide in the conference
- Should I worry that a graduate student somewhere gave a talk using my abstract?
- Is the mental model of time advancing to the right in charts globally accepted?
- How to use grep and cut in script to obtain website URLs from an HTML file
- Are there rules to determine whether a musician's title will end with “-er” or “-ist”?