3 years ago
- how to get better sound through multi-effects processors
- Is there a biological mechanism for evolution encoded into our DNA?
- Did Ulmo, the Valar of Water, ever return to Valinor?
- A potential PhD supervisor declined to accept me as a student; can I ask a second time?
- When is beta distribution bell-shaped?
- How can I draw circled integers with the same size by TikZ?
- FEM: Nicer Element Shape for Spherical Region
- What Hit Dice do multiclass characters spend at the end of a short rest?
- Can an OS be used without RAM?
- How does David Lightman in WarGames manage to hack a computer by dialling a number?
- What do we call questions which have a definite, known answer?
- Publishing articles twice
- What does further up the train mean?
- What do you call a disgusting mixture you don't want to drink?
- How to prevent the chicken breasts from drying out
- How to blend two photos in Mathematica?
- Smart Target 2014 installation issue
- Can I run 12v car fan on 8v
- Distribution hypothesis testing - what is the point of doing it if you can't "accept" your null hypothesis?
- Shutdown Delay Program
- Knee pain when descending a mountain
- Is a steak OK to eat if it fell down, but I cooked it afterwards?
- Process substitution with input redirection
- What to list under a job where I achieved nothing (and the business went bust)?