3 years ago
- How does one use the ? in a SOQL query?
- How to deal with clients who take up too much time?
- How to prevent "drive by" voting in my forum's contest?
- How many types of molecules exist? And how many exist only by synthesis?
- Is the operation "false < true" well defined?
- How are these Airbus A350s flying in formation without being affected by wake turbulence?
- Getting the Site URL Including the Front Base
- How to draw random planes
- A note vs a "research paper"
- Union of regular languages that is not regular
- How do I recompile Bash to avoid Shellshock (the remote exploit CVE-2014-6271 and CVE-2014-7169)?
- Ear symbol in LaTeX?
- "like a duck takes to water" vs "like a fish takes to water"
- When is 'if' not necessary?
- What do Americans call a person when they cannot remember the right name?
- Are there secondary causes of sea level change?
- Is there a correlation between voting Democrat and gun crimes in the USA?
- Why was the Death Star's shield generator on Endor?
- How can I avoid having many singletons in my game architecture?
- Should I let my son play with gun toys?
- Why is 3333360 the maximum score of pacman?
- When you are on your way to a place where you'll propose how do you get the ring past airport security/custom, unnoticed by your "special one"?
- sed + find value before word in line
- "In a finite commutative ring, prove every element is a unit or zero divisor." What happens if we drop "finite"?