I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
2 years ago
- Why did the Matrix simulate 1999 instead of a pre-computer year?
- How does a SIM card prevent cloning?
- Should I challenge the GRE requirement for a doctoral program in education (in the U.S.)?
- Write the whole of the holed using the unholed
- Do I have to create vector files at the correct print size?
- Best way to include attachments using EmailService [Craft Plugin]?
- Protecting the soil with a layer of Granite or Stone
- Find newest file. Multiple Filetype restrictions
- View the current day in the taskbar
- Efficiency of this constantly running time processor for an HTML5 video control bar
- How much red, blue and green does white light have?
- Kayaks vs canadians from a beginner's perspective
- Changing the behavior of $$ but not of $
- How did they take photos of Jupiter?
- Who performed the bris of Abraham?
- Doing low-dimensional KNN on a large dataset
- Classes with both template and non-template conversion operators in the condition of switch statement
- When was the last time the date was divisible by n?
- How to mass delete Tridion MessageCenter warnings?
- Did Varys want Ser Barristan to go to Daenerys?
- \displaystyle and \mathbf with cmbright font
- BitShiftRight produces incorrect results in Version 10
- How can a 80-bit floating point be used by a 32-bit system?
- The meaning of "shooting" in this sentence "Here's the HTML we're shooting to generate"