I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
3 years ago
- How do I stop displaying "warranties" notice when logging in on tty1 console
- Am I allowed to send a rocket to LEO?
- Midnight check-in: Hostel in Paris
- Should I use "don't" or "didn't" in the following sentence?
- Measuring the area of polygon tool not working
- I am precious to you, but kill me you do. ... What is my name?
- When is a topological space the homotopy colimit of an open covering?
- Is it possible to make laser beams visible midair without smoke?
- What does it mean for a Rubik's cube to be perfectly scrambled, and how do you reach it?
- Looking for a short story about a man travelling alone on a planet
- How can PCs defeat a magical Necrotic Cyst-based surveillance state?
- A continuous function from the open ball to itself?
- Is it fine to cancel class on days before national holidays, due to low attendance?
- Why is this equivalent?
- Is it possible to reliably transfer data faster than 1 Gbit/s over Cat 5e cable?
- Does high number of values outside of 95% Confidence Interval imply non-normality?
- Where did King Arthur get his sword, Excalibur?
- Looking for shorter alternatives to `range(...)`
- Why aren't there spherical galaxies?
- Monty Hall Problem with Five Doors
- What do we say when glue does not stick anymore?
- What do you call a Q&A user who posts a question but never checks back?
- Count the number of element repeats at various distances
- A faster method to obtain `line-number-at-pos` in large buffers