I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
3 years ago
- /etc/shadow not encrypting passwords - weird behaviour
- In Windows 8.1, is there a way ensure a process is not the first to get killed when running out of RAM?
- Adjust the height of the "|" in a mathematical term
- Why does Windows Ship with Expired SSL Certificates?
- How to define "or" logically
- Random non erratic domain in tikz
- With a garmin edge touring can I just ride or do I have to do a route?
- What is the difference between getOrigData(); and getData();?
- What's a real-world example of "overfitting"?
- Energy weapons conventional removable cartidge/ammo or not?
- Modular forms and "too many symmetries"
- Killing all the explorers
- How do restaurants make chicken fried rice? What ingredient am I missing?
- For an internet-facing, all-roles-in-one Exchange server, what do I need to let through the firewall?
- Planetary Scale Artworks
- What is the "fastest" increasing function that's useful in some area of math?
- Why not use symmetric encryption?
- yes is 91 lines long
- Were there any democracies in Middle-Earth?
- Word for metallic “dust”?
- What is a good substitute for a big switch-case?
- Retrieving n rows per group
- SSH MOTD per User