I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
3 years ago
- Alternative to Microsoft Office that does not require Internet or Cloud
- Why does this Java 8 lambda fail to compile?
- In a highly charitable society, are there any ways to remain impoverished?
- How to find Chrome extensions that inject ads into any webpage I browse?
- Should I be concerned if my website throws stack information?
- Meaning of "I'll take a look at your septic tank, see if I can get her humming again."
- Dealing with large amount of dice rolls for a single damage roll without making it drag on
- Is the curtain behind Obama in this picture a "muslim prayer curtain"?
- Why isn't my connections to the highway valid in Cities: Skylines?
- Exposed cord on bike tire - replace?
- Is it okay to incorporate a block of citations from a review paper into my own paper?
- How "acidic" can an acid be?
- Why does measuring the spin of an entangled particle cause it to become unentangle?
- How to display duration (HH:MM) so it isn't confused with clock time
- What could an average modern human achieve in the medieval times?
- How do you prove you're from the future?
- What's the correct plural of Jedi and Sith?
- Why does my phone's GPS not work in China?
- How should I cite a publication where the author(s) are anonymous (but the organization is not)?
- Are the buttons / switches in the cockpit spill proof?
- What do you do/say to someone who has been off work because they lost someone close?
- In bash .* equals to upper directories
- What would the periodic table of a 4-Dimensional universe look like?
- Why pilots would leave the cockpit in a short flight?