I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
3 years ago
- Can I improve my chess? Or am I too old?
- My IP (with a NAS) is targeted by a hacker. What to do? Should I be worried?
- Mass update: Required field is missing
- Android Flashlight app
- Parsing and formatting a time two ways (perfectionistic approach)
- Command to italicize text with slanted numbers
- Is there a metaphorical word or phrase for a potential trouble maker?
- How can I effectively moderate a something that's not yet a community, and prevent it from abuse, while maximizing normal user experience?
- Why doesn't the T-1000 continue to chase after John Connor?
- TV show where goo brings images to life
- How do I build this table?
- Unit testing classes that have online functionality
- Crack the code to the combination lock
- What are some heat tolerant nutritious greens I could plant for a tortoise?
- Does a phrase "by itself" have to be gramatically correct
- SHA1 now considered weak
- Reasons for believing in Monism
- Why are character-classes used in game design?
- How can I extend this circuit to use it in our real life?
- Returning status codes from business layer
- Italian phrases, prefixes, or suffixes that have meanings similar to those of the English suffixes "-ish", "-like", and "-ishly"?
- Climbing Kilimanjaro for a newbie
- Is there a good word for a square-rectangle relationship?
- Is it possible to delete a component which is attached to a page without deleting the page itself?