I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
3 years ago
- Restarting toilet line after 50 years
- Opposite of fill-paragraph
- Does the US government protect its physical internet lines in the US?
- Are there Magic cards that counter activated abilities?
- Improving as a solo guitarist without learning scales
- Weird behavior of conditions when using OptionsPattern and OptionValue
- What is the word for a sentence that initially sounds profound or deep, that is, in fact, meaningless or empty?
- How might I typeset the Fano plane in LaTeX?
- Employer demanding I help with recruiting after my one-month notice of resignation
- When are cancellations allowed in ring?
- What is a "Melee Spell Attack" and how does it differ from a regular spell?
- Why does ISS atmosphere contain nitrogen?
- Find a file where name starts with a capital letter
- Is this a case of a stale ISP DNS cache or did I fudge something up?
- Piping bash string manipulation
- What's with the positive-negative pregnancy of ganger Amy?
- Is the correlation between learning a subject and having high grades strong?
- Does "candlelight" mean "compare side by side"?
- What does the assignment of ~0u to a variable mean in C++?
- What is tritone substitution?
- How do I make a list NOT look scrollable?
- Does the game break if a character can't fail Appraise skill checks?
- Linked list C implementation
- How fast would someone have to run to travel vertically up a wall?