I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
3 years ago
- Is there a word or phrase for someone who strongly disapproves of smoking, drinking and gambling?
- May I use 'kid boy' the way we use 'baby boy'?
- Roots of different irreducible polynomials are algebraically independent
- Olympus Mons - viable Mars landing site?
- How to show this limit over square roots?
- How is PNG lossless provided it has a Quality parameter?
- Model upholstery with buttons?
- Rounding and formatting hours, minutes, seconds as HH:MM AM/PM
- How do I cross US-Canada border while my (US) passport is being renewed?
- Why are dishwasher washed glasses "squeaky clean"?
- The Moriarty Sentience Problem - A.K.A. Why isn't the Enterprise computer considered sentient?
- How do I write an Expl3 equivalent?
- Kenyan citizen denied Schengen visa from Sweden
- If I wanted to take a cat over an ocean, would it teleport behind my boat?
- Many websites seem to be switching Root Certificates
- Is it typical that applicants are not notified when their application is rejected?
- what's the difference between using 'single quotes' or not in find command
- How would a user interact with a direct neural interface?
- Where did the Vilna Gaon praise remaining silent?
- Should we get her a doll?
- Numbers as Circular Graphics
- How do I draw a pair of buttocks?
- What leverage do universities have over sexual violence in fraternities?
- Does too long a salt reduce the security of a stored password hash?