I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
3 years ago
- Is there a Vulcan funeral blessing?
- If the user has set a search filter, but the data is N/A, should it be shown
- Why did Native Americans die from European diseases while Europeans didn't catch serious diseases from the New World?
- In Java, how can I mock a service loaded using ServiceLoader?
- Why is it not a good idea to "badmouth" a previous employer?
- How to echo `single quote` when using single quote to wrap special characters in shell?
- how to work out the case of a segement
- Could an unsually long lived being continue to learn with the times?
- What should I do when I find cheating behavior from actual grading?
- Drawing the dragon curve
- Error (?): hyperref breaks \crefalias
- How could Gimli strike the Ring
- How to keep a mug on the desk warm?
- How to Defeat a Precognitive Warrior?
- Movie where Earth is conquered and humanity are cavemen slaves
- Top gear presenter pees on snare, why?
- Windows vs Linux Local Time?
- Cocktails in zero G
- Sed alternative for search and replace on very long lines
- 128 bit 3DES Key and AES Key: what's the difference?
- Which are the effects of the multiplication on the matrix A?
- How do I deal with a co-worker who is constantly late, leaving early, or taking long lunches, forcing myself and my colleagues to cover for her?
- How do commercial airlines prepare for pilots falling sick during the flight?
- Why does my firewall reset upon reboot?