I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
4 years ago
- In-universe, is Aslan actually Jesus?
- Enum inheriting from primitive type
- Are derivatives eventually periodic?
- Why did airport security swab my hands with wet paper?
- Mushy small top layers?
- How was Mathematica built?
- How do you use Data Crystals to purchase something?
- Expression for internal struggle
- Was Julius Caesar good at multitasking?
- English equivalent to the Indian saying "Like a thief being stung by a scorpion"
- Can an infinite sum of irrational numbers be rational?
- Why can't we see in low light if staring long enough?
- "Strike while the iron is hot" - Japanese equivalent
- How to produce this table in latex?
- What is the source of the "Versatile Channeler" feat?
- Does Phantasmal Killer affect creatures immune to being frightened?
- Which characters have been recast in the Harry Potter films?
- The Non-Pythagorean Theorem
- Why is Mach 0.3 the threshold separating compressible and incompressible flow?
- What does "Ex Machina" mean?
- How can I explain to my son why sunlight will hurt his eyes?
- Length of a Chord of a circle
- What is Tessellation in computer graphics