I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
2 years ago
- How to politely communicate that I really can learn well only if I do it myself?
- Nested Derivative
- Returning null or what?
- Mandoline quine
- Using Alpha Textures doesn't work properly
- Project Manager asks for complete 100% confidence everytime committing code
- "Line of sight" path across navigation mesh
- Decompressing multiple files at once
- What? No error?
- Interesting meta-meta-mathematical theorems?
- How can I kill puppies without consequences?
- Why "ls" doesnt show the file that "find" discovered ?
- Create box around text without creating a paragraph and with line breaking
- Is negative energy (or chanelling it) necessarily evil?
- User search implementation
- Declining offer and taking reimbursement for interview expenses?
- How to edit the /etc/hosts file?
- Why we don't use wider interfaces on wide screens
- justification of a limit
- How to force a process transmit over UDP instead of TCP?
- Will foresters clear stone and iron?
- Wondering what is the usage of "had" in the context below
- Undefined Behavior Killed My Cat
- Do we need to formally teach the Greek Alphabet?