I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
3 years ago
2015 Community Moderator Election
ends in 6 days
- Money given forcefully and illegally, but it's NOT bribe
- Why does the fridge thermostat have an inverted scale?
- How does oil prevent rust?
- Third grade spiral in TikZ - dimension too large
- Does it make sense to have a non static method which does not use an instance variable?
- Why don't we launch spacecraft from the moon?
- Magento security patch SUPEE-6482, What is patched?
- Does Spare the Dying work on a creature with less than 0HP?
- How to encourage honest user behavior in UI
- Studying Chess for the Ambitious Intermediate
- ASCII Maya Numbers
- Why do some files in Mac OS X say 'Date Modified' as '24 January 1984 08:00'?
- Can someone more wealthy than me bury me in legal fees?
- Why would my job recruiter want me to form an LLC?
- Sums of Fourth Powers
- What security scheme is used by PDF password encryption, and why is it so weak?
- Find all synonyms of word X that rhyme with word Y
- At what age can children learn a non native language through television/podcasts?
- Has anyone ever named a war after their own country or faction?
- 3COM Switch dropping broadband
- Trying to draw conclusions from p-values
- How can I copy a scheduled task from a dead Windows to new Windows
- Navigating layers of an American hotel bed
- Word for "void of people"