I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
3 years ago
- If I flip a coin 1000 times in a row and it lands on heads all 1000 times, what is the probability that it's an unfair coin?
- Array length and undefined indexes
- Help wiring Bathroom fan
- How shall we deal with demotivation from non-core activities?
- Green's function for the Klein-Gordon equation diverging?
- Output Output of command to command line directly, NOT variable
- Creating a stored procedure and adding date manually to filename
- What is it called when a highly respected person commits an immoral act but people don't believe that he committed the act?
- Word for Thing Being Described?
- Word for someone or something deeper than most would assume
- Removing duplicates from an unsorted Array
- Trying to get paths done right
- How do you do Krieg the Psycho's invincibility glitch?
- If a unit ball is compact then why a ball of radius 5 has to be compact too?
- A finer alternative to Cholesky decomposition for correlated data simulation
- Bulls without cows: how many steps are needed to solve this?
- Almost 14 months after submission the associate editor informed me they still did not start with the review process
- Word Morph (changing one letter at a time)
- Is it good to buy health insurance for time period between the date of entry into US and the date on which university insurance coverage starts?
- Most Common Letter in string
- Not congratulating a colleague because of her BSc final project
- 50 states info program
- How to see electronically if a cup is empty or not
- How to do a Brownian Bridge with quasi-random numbers in the Heston model?