I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
2 years ago
- How to Determine the IP Address of who logged into Root?
- Is the "hybrid" between Fisher and Neyman-Pearson approaches to statistical testing really an "incoherent mishmash"?
- Can my IT department read my Google Hangouts chats while at work?
- Computing 10-dimensional volume of a 9-sphere
- How does Elsa resolve the practical problems of living in an ice palace?
- How to design an interface, where things need to be called in a specific sequence?
- Output the legendary Yggdrasil
- Given r and n, find first n numbers of x where moving first digit of x to last gives x/r = y
- Is there a word for "a variety of breakfast foods"
- Why is feature.geometry() None in my user-defined expression function?
- Can I develop for SDL Tridion 2013 with Visual Studio 2005?
- engine has too much cooling especially when driving hard
- What is the expected value of the number of circles formed?
- How to avoid being forked into oblivion by a more powerful contributor?
- What is the logical reason for bullying Spock?
- If a baby is born mid-flight, what happens visa-wise for them when they land in a foreign country, sans-passport?
- Stack Exchange Stock Exchange ~ Revised
- Is it common to provide digital notes (slides or handwritten) for students?
- How can I deal with senior colleagues constantly getting my name wrong?
- How To Synchronize Directories in two different external hard disks?
- Are sharks a threat to undersea cables?
- What's an idiom for something that you've heard many times?
- The longest gap between a movie and its sequel
- Where do I find the source code of beamer in a MiKTeX installation?