I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
4 years ago
- Is homebrewing D&D okay?
- Why is being able to login with capslock bad?
- Java - When is an unassigned expression a valid statement?
- If, elseif and else conditionals in the preamble
- How do muggles communicate with their magical children when they're at Hogwarts?
- Complex Numbers - Weird Equation
- How dimensions are converted in multiplication and division?
- Survive the full moon in a country largely populated by werewolves
- Project Euler #1: Multiples of 3 and 5
- How is uniqueness of MAC addresses enforced?
- What will I miss if I catch up on Metal Gear Solid now?
- Why only define a macro if it's not already defined?
- Lookalike shapes
- How do I remove roads from Mathematica maps?
- When I was in trouble he borrowed me money. When I was in trouble he lent me money
- Why can I see a font even if it is not installed
- Is there a Card Cap?
- Can the "$" symbol be safely considered as universal when making a graphic depicting money?
- We are #1 in our industry. However because we aren't a hot startup anymore some workers leave. How to manage this?
- IEnumerable<T> Skip on unlimited sequence
- Why doesn't GE replace all 4 engines for on their flying test bed instead of just 1?
- Correlation between OLS estimators for intercept and slope
- I'm not the language you're looking for!
- Why is "a road" incorrect in this test?