I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
4 years ago
- Where did the misspelling 'Lloth' originate?
- How do professors learn how to write letters of recommendation?
- Is it possible to remove elements in a page layout in Magento2?
- Increasing cadence and stamina
- Will altering my HOSTS file allow me to access sites that can't be directly accessed via IP?
- Find the n-th perfect power!
- What constitutes a wind gust in a METAR report?
- Birthday Problem: Difference between Canonical Solution and Approximation
- Does Data "unlearn" things?
- The difference between 'extra chair' and 'spare chair'
- Compute CRC32 Hash
- What do you call a function that's pure, meaning the same input will always return the same output, but also has side effects?
- Can you choose not to assign damage to a second blocker?
- Check if a string is just numbers or includes letters
- Find the probability of getting one diamond and one spade in a five-card hand, using binomial coefficients.
- How could we figure out the recipe of Coca Cola?
- Is the money market account (MMA) numeraire and the forward measure equivalent?
- A figure of speech to illustrate the irreversibility of an action
- A terrible man stalks the coast, what is he?
- Are classic cars safe?
- Why is it that people are so surprised that graphics design can be hard?
- How to politely tell someone to stop explaining?
- How did Obi-Wan survive the trip to Naboo?
- Unnecessary vertical scroll bar even when parent and child height are same