I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
3 years ago
- How to handle a star performer on a small team who feels no one else is good enough
- Can I buff up your file?
- What is Fairy vearth?
- Cauchy integral formula
- What is the missing word?
- Alchemist using splash weapon feat to attack square and redirect to invisible creature
- How true is the stereotype that PhD graduates are overqualified?
- My paper has not been published because I did not show up for the conference presentation
- How to model a dice pool with re-rolls mechanic?
- Is the Planck length the smallest length that exists in the universe or is it the smallest length that can be observed?
- What was the point of the were-worms in the movie?
- What are the bumps on Nux's neck/shoulder?
- Constructing a query string using StringBuilder
- Are there any credit cards with a statement period longer than 1 month?
- Does Ford-Fulkerson always produce the left-most min-cut
- Making grass. Difference between hair particles and emitter?
- drupal_mail to users selected from database
- Space which is neither locally connected at any point nor totally disconnected
- Would it be possible for an Earth-sized world to speak a single language?
- Programming in physics
- Why does an electrical shock freezes up the muscles?
- How in the world did Slughorn prepare the Felix Felicis in time?
- Is a 7200rpm USB 3.0 drive going to have very similar performance to an internal 7200rpm drive or is it still going to be noticeably slower?
- Physics behind why a bugle can play several notes, while a whistle only plays one note