I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
4 years ago
- Building XML elements from a list using LINQ and foreach
- Top 5 most common words in Python
- Why do editors (such as MS Office apps) have so much redundancy?
- Correct terminology when describing password security to layman
- Why is plexiglass not used as a car window?
- 24 and 12 Hour Times
- How does fire work in D&D?
- Algorithm for determining factorability
- Translating "Contra principia negantem non est disputandum"
- How can a tourist obtain an 'authentic' duelling scar?
- Should you use email tracking with your employer?
- Will my passport number change when I renew it?
- Is there an expression to indicate the strategy of wearing someone down with numerous small irritations?
- What is the meaning of "Good Cry "
- Get the name of a std::function
- Word that means "To move speedily, yet elegantly and effortlessly".
- Is Google using ReCaptcha as a free source of human-intelligent labour?
- Photography and Running in the Christiania Neighbourhood of Copenhagen
- Effective ways of encouraging "weak" students to make use of office hours
- Why does LIGO do blind data injections but not the LHC?
- Is a male fox widely called a "dog fox"?
- What is a fast command line way to switch between multiple directories for system administration?
- What is the cap like structure at the end of a stick?
- Should I take seed casings off newly sprouted cucumber seedlings?