I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
2 years ago
- what is the most appropriate way to tell a client that I can't work on their project until they have a more finished idea?
- Is there a word or phrase meaning to plant my idea in someone else’s mind?
- What size gaps need to be kitten-proofed?
- What is a 'clutch' in competitive gaming? (Not in the car sense)
- Deriving a word for the activity of using a tool from the tool name ("grep")
- What is meant by "m|n"? Two letters separated by a vertical bar (|)
- What is your favorite statistical graph?
- Why did Hagrid send Harry and Ron into the Forbidden Forest if he knew Aragog would want to kill and eat them?
- Why is a constructor necessary in a const member struct?
- Where is the error in my proof that all derivatives are continuous?
- Travel from London to Paris or Zurich by train without a Schengen visa
- What's the origin of "Choose life" phrase?
- Should I put the job I was fired from on my resume when there was a hostile altercation/police involved
- Am I allowed to embed Typekit fonts directly into a website and host them myself?
- How should I offer corrections on English for coworkers who are not native speakers?
- Do I really have a car in my garage?
- Which is faster: while(1) or while(2)?
- Does a virus need to be clicked on to function?
- Which ball touches the ground first?
- Count total number of lines before/after a pattern match
- ToC entry formatting
- Harmony and roman numeral analysis: how to deal with chromaticism?
- Why do the anticommutation relations imply Fermi–Dirac statistics (Pauli Exclusion Principle) for the field quanta?
- What are some "conceptualizations" that work in mathematics but are not strictly true?