I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
3 years ago
- Will write(2) always write less than or equal to SSIZE_MAX?
- What exactly makes the Haskell type system so revered (vs say, Java)?
- Change citation style from square brackets to double slash
- A Pyrrhic defeat?
- Error in my proof?
- Why a zero clearance insert?
- Why do many exception messages not contain useful details?
- Finding the period of an array of integers
- What is the physical location of U1A symbol on Arduino UNO?
- Moving back and forth between two terrible fates
- Could Falcon 9 splash down IN water?
- Remove white space before landscape
- How to store a large folder in a single file without compression
- Looking for the media equivalent of "televised"
- Are they all adjectives? (Off-kilter something fierce)
- Does gravity exist in a vacuum?
- Boolean array reordering in O(1) space and O(n) time
- How to help women feel welcome on a male dominated team?
- Why is it important to focus on user needs as opposed to requests?
- Tiling a Hexagon with Diamonds
- Avoiding static shocks from vehicles
- How do I stop cars from tailgating?
- JPaint (Java painting app)
- Why the radius of convergence and not "areas of convergence" for power series?