I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
4 years ago
- Were the ten commandments the first laws of civilization?
- What high-level approach should I use to improve performance when implementing long equations in C++?
- Does peer-reviewing for journals/conferences which advertise to attract reviewers; harm one's academic reputation?
- Why is the fuselage on an airliner circular-shaped?
- magazine by magazine
- Story ID: FTL communication
- 2001 : A Space Odyssey - What did the black monoliths do?
- Don't google "google"
- Is requiring a license a violation of the GPL? Can I get around it?
- Which ship has the most prolific "recurring" role Star Trek?
- Is playing computer games an unwholesome activity?
- Can pressure exist without a container?
- My DM asked me to stop roleplaying hostility toward another PC, but it fits my character
- Happy Birthday Program
- How come Misra C checker is such a prestigious tool?
- Is there any way to detect high tech (e.g. cell-phone assisted) academic dishonesty?
- Chlorobenzene or Benzene
- Can a boss tell an employee not to go to human resources?
- How would a human livestock facility run by aliens operate?
- A more optimized way of finding prime factors
- The kitten command
- Can I uniformly stretch a sentence that nearly fills a line - to fill the line?
- Is it always possible to reduce the number of layers on a PCB by making the board larger
- Is it ethical to ride with races without being part of them?