I feel that the lightning blue color on links (e.g. all questions) isn't comfortable while reading. Could we adjust it a bit, maybe make it darker?
3 years ago
- Are there birds with knees instead of elbows?
- Ending tail -f after print n lines
- A problem of a stolen article
- Fixing instruments via a swift punch
- Does Kill Shot-ing a morph during combat prevent damage?
- How do I approach the probability of a d100, using 2 d100's?
- How did the summation operation come into use?
- Cola Machine #1
- How do I run a 3 Phase/1hp TEFC motor off of a regular household outlet?
- One liner to create passwords in linux?
- I don't understand what のも means in this sentence
- bivariate normal density function
- Can you jump in combat?
- HIV and effectiveness of inhibitor cocktail over single inhibitor
- Bicycle shoes for road cycling
- Boiling Chicken Breast (or any meat) before cooking to cook evenly
- Draw the South Korean flag
- Which Amplifier Should I Use After my DAC (what are I am doing wrong)?
- Do my 401k/Roth accounts benefit from compounding?
- When do you ask a professor if a visitor can sit in on class?
- Jainism vs Buddhism, did Buddha actualy borrow from Jainism?
- What sci-fi short story featured a man waking up from stasis several times over millennia?
- Sources to encourage returning s'farim to their places
- multiple desktops question on mac