There are questions tagged Oracle-RAC and others tagged RAC. They are both about Oracle Real Application Clusters, so it seems that one should be merged into the other and perhaps a synonym created.
2 years ago
- Do hard drives really have open cases now?
- Is ((void*)0) a null pointer constant?
- how to know what name to type to launch a program after installing it?
- Why don't Jets themselves, have a break apart, parachutable escape plan?
- Contacted by a Company's Client to do a project - should I inform my company?
- Calculating Exterior Distance from Measurements of Inner Geometry
- Why are the rare earths erbium (Er), terbium (Tb), yttrium (Y) and ytterbium (Yb) named like that?
- Should I change phone number and e-mail address after PayPal fraud?
- What happens to a human who receives more information than the brain can process?
- How do I block inheritance/application of a single GPO?
- Would we see cannons in a magic-using society?
- SSL3 "POODLE" Vulnerability
- 6 Tries to Guess a Number Between 1-100
- Can a GFCI receptacle protect other receptacles?
- What are the requirements for the Greed portal to appear?
- Can you use the word 'additional' to start a sentence without an article?
- Is there a way to make the \not slash strike in the direction of this: \ and not this: /?
- Crank-Nicolson method for solving nonlinear parabolic PDEs
- Why should we use t errors instead of normal errors?
- Quicksort implementation seems too slow with large data
- Alexander and the burning forest
- Word for obscuring bad or immoral acts with grammar
- Is there anything preventing the NSA from becoming a root CA?