There are questions tagged Oracle-RAC and others tagged RAC. They are both about Oracle Real Application Clusters, so it seems that one should be merged into the other and perhaps a synonym created.
2 years ago
- How to avoid stupid mistakes in calculus exams without checking the whole process?
- Is typing %^ into cmd.exe a Windows easter egg?
- What do you call someone who dresses strangely or extravagantly?
- Short circuit evaluation, is it bad practice?
- Should I recommend rejection for a paper I referee if the authors don't make changes that they could have made?
- Where is this `make-magit-section` function defined?
- Stop indenting the second line in list
- Draw an Image as a Voronoi Map
- clang bug? namespaced template class' friend
- Why didn't the Empire lose control over territories after the destruction of Death Star I?
- How to substantiate the claim that something is not known?
- Is it a good technique to bring a notebook and a calculator to a salary negotiation meeting?
- Console.Writeline basics
- Is praising students' aptitude harmful?
- Stray cat scratch - tetanus?
- How to segment a circle with different colors using CSS
- Does the tone of The Hobbit significantly differ from that of Lord of the Rings?
- What is the mathematical distinction between closed and open sets?
- Why do fighter aircraft manufacturers still focus on making their planes more dogfight-worthy?
- Sum in each dimension
- The coding monkey dilemma
- Is it reasonable to ask for an employer to pay off a student loan, and take a pay cut to compensate?
- why is 2.2250738585072014e-308 not a number?
- Why should text be non-selectable?