I am researcher and a software engineer, working at BGU Deutsche Telekom Labs. I have BSc and MSc in Computer Science, Ben-Gurion University.
Currently my research (MSc & Phd-maybe) involves invention of new partially wait free algorithms (Multi-threaded queues / pools / stacks etc..).
My current work focuses on system design and anomaly detection using machine learning techniques.
My hobbies are python -> here is an interactive tutorial that i have created: www.markandclick.com/pythontutorial/.
If you are interested to get some advice or consultation on the following topics: System design, Database design (specially MySQL) or multithreading synchronization techniques/ algorithms.
You are welcome to write me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Network Posts
- 15Efficient implementation for: "Python For Else Loop" in Java
- 9Python source code for built-in "in" operator
- 7How to optimize quicksort
- 6Python sum of ASCII values of all characters in a string
- 5Java: For each loop , Iteration over extended objects
- 5Array composed of 0 elements. (Java)
- View more network posts →