A professional developer since 1990.
Platforms have included Psion S3, MS-DOS, Windows 9x, and (most of all) Windows NT/2l/XP/2k3/... with lots of COM and .NET.
All code I post here can be treated as public domain and freely used without restriction or support. But no guarantee is made as to its correctness or suitability whatsoever.
I'm richardcox13 on Twitter.
BTW. My gravatar icon is a picture of a fence post from Rotorua, NZ pictured on film(!) when I visited a few years ago.
Note: any views or opinions expressed here are my own, and do not reflect those of any other person or organisation whatever my relationship to that person or organisation.
Top Network Posts
- 157XmlWriter to Write to a String Instead of to a File
- 123TFS: Restore deleted folders and items
- 108Echo equivalent in PowerShell for script testing
- 102Is PowerShell ready to replace my Cygwin shell on Windows?
- 100How to use XPath with XElement or LINQ?
- 96Add attributes to a simpletype or restriction to a complextype in Xml Schema
- 70How to check if a binary is 32 or 64 bit on Windows?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.