UK based SQL Server professional and enthusiast. I work with, and am passionate about all aspects of SQL Server including the Database Engine and the BI stack, especially SSIS, but my real passion is SQL Server Internals, with my favourite blogger being the legend that is Paul Randle.
Career wise, I am a gun for hire, specialising in OLTP and DataWarehouse performance and ETL. I have experience in BIG data (80TB), FastTrack, and exposure to PDW.
Top Network Posts
- 16Why do we need to rebuild and reorganize Indexes in SQL Server
- 11What is the common sql for sysdate and getdate()
- 9How to migrate DTS packages to SSIS 2012?
- 7Can the transaction log in SQL Server 2008 Express edition be viewed in text?
- 6Review task bug on iPad
- 6Adventure Works Explanation
- 6Partition Key questions in SQL Server 2008
- View more network posts →