UK based SQL Server professional and enthusiast. I work with, and am passionate about all aspects of SQL Server including the Database Engine and the BI stack, especially SSIS, but my real passion is SQL Server Internals, with my favourite blogger being the legend that is Paul Randle.
Career wise, I am a gun for hire, specialising in OLTP and DataWarehouse performance and ETL. I have experience in BIG data (80TB), FastTrack, and exposure to PDW.
Top Network Posts
- 16Why do we need to rebuild and reorganize Indexes in SQL Server
- 15What is the common sql for sysdate and getdate()
- 10How to migrate DTS packages to SSIS 2012?
- 7SSIS transaction management MSSQL
- 7Where does SQL Server Agent save jobs?
- 7Adventure Works Explanation
- 7Transactional Replication not sending all commands
- View more network posts →