I am a Java Developer at Ki Mobility. In my past life, I was a DB2 DBA and a Development Engineer and worked with Java technologies, integration development, application architecture, and enterprise architecture.
Now I code in Java and work as part DBA with SQL Server.
For hobbies, I enjoy walking, reading fiction (especially Ted Dekker, Bryan Davis, Terry Brooks, and other good science fiction and fantasy), some video games, and table top gaming (Wild West Exodus, Warhammer 40K, StarCraft:The Board Game, and The Settlers of Catan are some of my favorites). I enjoy the Redemption TCG and the Star Wars LCG. And I love spending time with my wife and kids!
Find me on Linked In.
Also, check out the DB2NightShow. It's awesome!
Top Network Posts
- 18Why doesn't DELETE + REORG free diskspace (DB2)?
- 13Transaction Log Backups Serial or Parallel?
- 9Problem accessing variables before they are defined
- 8Advantages of SCA over Spring?
- 8How do I grant all privileges to local db2admin with DB2 9.7 on Windows?
- 8Is my understanding of Fact table granularity correct?
- 7What exactly is binding in DB2?
- View more network posts →