I am a Java Developer at Ki Mobility. In my past life, I was a DB2 DBA and a Development Engineer and worked with Java technologies, integration development, application architecture, and enterprise architecture.
Now I code in Java and work as part DBA with SQL Server.
For hobbies, I enjoy walking, reading fiction (especially Ted Dekker, Bryan Davis, Terry Brooks, and other good science fiction and fantasy), some video games, and table top gaming (Wild West Exodus, Warhammer 40K, StarCraft:The Board Game, and The Settlers of Catan are some of my favorites). I enjoy the Redemption TCG and the Star Wars LCG. And I love spending time with my wife and kids!
Find me on Linked In.
Also, check out the DB2NightShow. It's awesome!
Top network posts
- 15Why doesn't DELETE + REORG free diskspace (DB2)?
- 9Problem accessing variables before they are defined
- 8Advantages of SCA over Spring?
- 7What exactly is binding in DB2?
- 7Is my understanding of Fact table granularity correct?
- 6Cannot connect to DB2 database after restoring an offline backup
- 6Best practices for change management with indexes
- View more network posts →