Not really a DBA but a DB enthusiast.
My college title is translated roughly as Electronic Systems Engineer (kind of a software developer mixed with electrical engineering).
I took a class on Database Design and was amazed at the usefulness of it. By the elegance and simplicity of DB concepts, and (sadly) at how easy it is to misuse databases.
Top Network Posts
- 16What can I do with a retired rope and harness?
- 14What happened to Irony Games' tools?
- 14How to safely mark a rope
- 11Systems giving XP based on roleplay - How to avoid jealousy/party balance problem
- 11Tree based tool to create dialog
- 10When to use a static rope?
- 9How to capture fog movement?
- View more network posts →