Not really a DBA but a DB enthusiast.
My college title is translated roughly as Electronic Systems Engineer (kind of a software developer mixed with electrical engineering).
I took a class on Database Design and was amazed at the usefulness of it. By the elegance and simplicity of DB concepts, and (sadly) at how easy it is to misuse databases.
Top Network Posts
- 17What can I do with a retired rope and harness?
- 15How to safely mark a rope
- 14What happened to Irony Games' tools?
- 12Systems giving XP based on roleplay - How to avoid jealousy/party balance problem
- 11Tree based tool to create dialog
- 11When to use a static rope?
- 9How to capture fog movement?
- View more network posts →