Not really a DBA but a DB enthusiast.
My college title is translated roughly as Electronic Systems Engineer (kind of a software developer mixed with electrical engineering).
I took a class on Database Design and was amazed at the usefulness of it. By the elegance and simplicity of DB concepts, and (sadly) at how easy it is to misuse databases.
Top Network Posts
- 36How can I tell if my Wii Remote is counterfeit? (with pics)
- 24Protection from rain - running vs. walking
- 18What can I do with a retired rope and harness?
- 16Software that guesses which algorithm saved a given JPEG
- 16How to safely mark a rope
- 15How to let players feel the "power of belief"?
- 14What happened to Irony Games' tools?
- View more network posts →