I am a SQL Server DBA in Ottawa Canada.
I am the founding partner of DBA Depot and the president of Metropolis Dreamware and Cooking With SQL. We provide database consultants to various public and private sector organizations.
I am a technical editor for SQL Server Magazine and the author of the T-SQL 101 series of articles / e-book.
I have been a SQL Server DBA since the bad old days of SQL 4.2.
Top Network Posts
- 26How could DBAs be more 'programmer friendly'?
- 19How should I design a relationship table for friendship?
- 18Justify NOT using (nolock) hint in every query
- 12Why does my SQL Server database triple in size after deleting millions of records?
- 10Is it possible to create an alias or synonym for a database?
- 10Referencing database programmatically via T-SQL
- 8Electricity off while shrinking database, how can I recover my database?
- View more network posts →