I am a SQL Server DBA in Ottawa Canada.
I am the founding partner of DBA Depot and the president of Metropolis Dreamware and Cooking With SQL. We provide database consultants to various public and private sector organizations.
I am a technical editor for SQL Server Magazine and the author of the T-SQL 101 series of articles / e-book.
I have been a SQL Server DBA since the bad old days of SQL 4.2.
Top Network Posts
- 28How could DBAs be more 'programmer friendly'?
- 22How should I design a relationship table for friendship?
- 19Justify NOT using (nolock) hint in every query
- 12Why does my SQL Server database triple in size after deleting millions of records?
- 11Is it possible to create an alias or synonym for a database?
- 10Referencing database programmatically via T-SQL
- 9Do you know an easy way to generate one record for each hour of the past 12 hours?
- View more network posts →