Developing, modeling, administering, tuning, troubleshooting, extracting, transforming, and loading databases full time since 1996.
First professional assignment with databases began building CAClipper xBase applications back when a database with 2 million plus records was considered huge. Moved to FoxPro and Borland Visual Delphi in the mid 90's and then SQL Server in '98.
Have also worked with Sybase, MySQL, Oracle, Access, Multivalue Informix, Filemaker, 4D and the Microsoft BI stack.
Top network posts
- 54T SQL merge example needed to help comprehension
- 44Work appropriate Stack Exchange ads on Stack Overflow
- 25Parameter Sniffing vs VARIABLES vs Recompile vs OPTIMIZE FOR UNKNOWN
- 24Refresh dependencies raises: Could Not Be Completed. App called interface marshalled for different thread
- 16SQL Server 2008 - IF NOT EXISTS INSERT ELSE UPDATE
- 14What about an Assist Badge?
- 13Do negative score/accepted answers count towards tenacious/unsung hero?
- View more network posts →