Feel free to follow me on Twitter @AndrewLBarber, if you're into that sort of thing.
But please keep in mind: If you have an issue with moderation, you should bring it up on Meta, and not send me Tweets about it. Seriously. I will cut you. Or, block you. Or both.
My profile image was created by my boss' daughter. Thanks, Megan!
Top Network Posts
- 107Why does 0.ToString("#.##") return an empty string instead of 0.00 or at least 0?
- 101Get full path without filename from path that includes filename
- 89I've just been downvoted. How should I react?
- 84I've just been downvoted. How should I react?
- 42How do I choose between Semaphore and SemaphoreSlim?
- 36app.config for a class library
- 357 duplicate-code answers with non-disclosed, self-promotional links contained; flag denied
- View more network posts →