I am a self-taught programmer originating from the Isle of Wight. I have approximately 3 years commercial experience in developing LOB applications for a wide range of customers (local companies to FTSE 100). During this time, I have honed my development skills across a wide range of platforms and frameworks including C#, VB.net, T-SQL, Web Services and Android programming.
I am currently training towards my MCSA SQL Server 2012 qualification alongside my degree in Computing from Bournemouth University (Graduating 2013). During my time at Bournemouth University, I have built an extensive knowledge in core networking protocols and architecture including TCP, IP (v4 & v6), DNS, ARP, HTTP, EMAIL (SMTP, POP3 and IMAP), WiMAX (802.16) and WiFi (802.11).
Top Network Posts
- 76When should a primary key be declared non-clustered?
- 22Adding parameters to IDbCommand
- 20DELETE vs TRUNCATE
- 20Is select * still a big no-no on SQL Server 2012?
- 14Maximum custom window loses drop shadow effect
- 12SQL Server Checklists
- 11ResolveBundleUrl not resolving all files?
- View more network posts →