Eric Humphrey - lotsahelp
I'm the database administrator for Six Flags Entertainment. I specialize in SQL Server with experience in several different programming languages and database platforms.
I am passionate about the SQL and .NET developer communities. I enjoy presenting SQL related topics and enticing users to see what is possible with technology.
You can also find me on Twitter via @lotsahelp
Top Network Posts
- 44How do you document your databases?
- 40Is it okay to put dots in SQL Server database names?
- 35How do I copy a table with SELECT INTO but ignore the IDENTITY property?
- 16When using an ORM, what are some things to watch out for in your database design
- 12Find Queries that Are Causing Waits
- 10What is a good way to store a large number of columns?
- 10Is the ADO.NET Entity Framework known for generating poorly performing queries?
- View more network posts →