- Debunking a persistent SQL Server myth about
- Debunking another SQL Server myth about variable declarations causing proc recompiles.
- Understanding how certain SQL Server functions dynamically cast their output.
- Using a recursive CTE to find the first ancestor in a hierarchy to satisfy certain conditions.
Top Network Posts
- 128How to wait for 2 seconds
- 116Should developers be able to query production databases?
- 106Why use both TRUNCATE and DROP?
- 52Write to multiple outputs by key Spark - one Spark job
- 51You quench your thirst. What do you do with your hunger?
- 38Why should I use Visual Studio 2010 over SSMS for my database development?
- 34Is table aliasing a bad practice?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (18)
28 “Database Administrators” needs to die Dec 1 '11
11 Is it really considered 'Clutter' to be polite here? Sep 22 '11
9 Make sql-developer a synonym of oracle-sql-developer Jun 18 '12