- Debunking a persistent SQL Server myth about
- Debunking another SQL Server myth about variable declarations causing proc recompiles.
- Understanding how certain SQL Server functions dynamically cast their output.
- Using a recursive CTE to find the first ancestor in a hierarchy to satisfy certain conditions.
Top Network Posts
- 90Why use both TRUNCATE and DROP?
- 83Should developers be able to query production databases?
- 69How to wait for 2 seconds
- 47You quench your thirst. What do you do with your hunger?
- 33Why should I use Visual Studio 2010 over SSMS for my database development?
- 33Is table aliasing a bad practice?
- 31Writing a simple bank schema: How should I keep my balances in sync with their transaction history?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (18)
26 “Database Administrators” needs to die dec 1 '11
9 Is it really considered 'Clutter' to be polite here? sep 22 '11
7 Make sql-developer a synonym of oracle-sql-developer jun 18 '12