I've been a developer for over 30 years in one form or another. I learnt Pascal at University and my first job was programming in Fortran 66. I've since moved to C# & .NET via Ada, C and C++.
Over the years I've used most operating systems (apart from MacOS), starting with PR1MOS and then moving onto various flavours of Unix. I'm now exclusively on Windows, but thinking of getting into iPhone/iPod touch/iPad development (if only I could afford a MacBook Pro!).
Top Network Posts
- 787Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 238Joining two lists together
- 170Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 139How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 132What's the most absurd myth about programming issues?
- 128Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 122Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- View more network posts →