I've been a developer for over 30 years in one form or another. I learnt Pascal at University and my first job was programming in Fortran 66. I've since moved to C# & .NET via Ada, C and C++.
Over the years I've used most operating systems (apart from MacOS), starting with PR1MOS and then moving onto various flavours of Unix. I'm now exclusively on Windows, but thinking of getting into iPhone/iPod touch/iPad development (if only I could afford a MacBook Pro!).
Top Network Posts
- 753Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 224Joining two lists together
- 170Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 133How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 132What's the most absurd myth about programming issues?
- 120Why use try … finally without a catch clause?
- 119Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- View more network posts →