I love coding!
The way I get to do what I love is by specializing in integration data between Project Management and ERP systems. For example, I integrate Primavera with JD Edwards. Or PeopleSoft, or Timberline, or, heck, even an Excel spreadsheet.
I have a number of frameworks I've developed to help me do this. Most of my work is done on C#, using Windows Forms, ASP.NET, and Silverlight. I also play with developing WP7 apps for fun.
Recently I've been playing with EC2, Sharepoint, and Powershell. Learning a heck of alot and having fun.
Top Network Posts
- 33T-SQL query to show table definition?
- 18How do you kick users out of a SQL Server 2008 database?
- 18Powershell: cannot access the local farm
- 16QueryOver IN Clause?
- 15Move local Mercurial repository to Bitbucket
- 13Fiddler can easily decode responses - how to make this automatic?
- 13How to capture combobox selection in Caliburn Micro?
- View more network posts →