Head of Catering
Passionate about learning and finding better ways to do things. INTJ. Kaizen. Multi-lingual. Multi-cultural. Zico was better than Maradona.
Some of my favorite project proverbs:
Availability is not a skill set.
9 women can't have a baby in a month.
The triple constraint matters. A lot.
If the map disagrees with the terrain, trust the terrain.
There's nothing so permanent as a temporary solution.
Simple ain't easy.
Top Network Posts
- 62How to use union all in LINQ?
- 46Border around each cell in a range
- 42 How do I express "if value is not empty" in the VBA language?
- 40How do I update all Chocolatey apps without confirmation?
- 37Add line break to git commit -m from command line
- 24What's the RIGHT way to reference named cells in Excel 2013 VBA? (I know I'm messing this up)
- 23.ps1 cannot be loaded because the execution of scripts is disabled on this system?
- View more network posts →