I have a knack for looking at websites and determining if they're easy to use or just outright difficult. See my meta.stackexchange and meta.stackoverflow posts to sample this trait. I seem to point out things (namely bugs or strange workflows) that a general user may encounter yet the developer never notices.
I love ux and have learned from the greatest ux experts (Tom Greever and Steve Krug). I admire and appreciate user interfaces that "don't make me think". However, I always come back to my true love of architecting systems, dealing and making sense of data. I'm pretty strong with sql-server, jquery, and C#. I guess that makes me a full stack developer!
Top Network Posts
- 50Select something that has more/less than x character
- 41T-SQL: Export to new Excel file
- 37SQL Update to the SUM of its joined values
- 33Does StackOverflow investigate employers before allowing them to post to careers?
- 27multiline comment in vb.net
- 23Add date to SQL database backup filename
- View more network posts →