I started off programming in BBC Basic and 6502 assembler. I got my first job programming in FORTRAN on VMS, and since then have picked up C, C++ and SQL on VMS and Unix, with excursions into VB and IBM 360 assembler.
I drink real ale, play wargames and contract bridge, and walk in the country.
And, yes, I have a beard.
Top network posts
- 199How do I enlarge an EER Diagram in MySQL Workbench?
- 112Derogatory term for a corporate employee
- 110How do I enlarge an EER Diagram in MySQL Workbench?
- 56Change One Cell's Data in mysql
- 54What's a parallel for 'mitigate', for worsening a good situation?
- 45What pair of words can be combined with “worth every penny” as an idiom?
- 44What words are commonly mispronounced by literate people who read them before they heard them?
- View more network posts →