Mike is a Partner and the practice lead of the WellDBA™ practice at Linchpin People. He has been working with SQL Server for 15 years and since version 6.5.
When he isn't consulting with a client on their SQL Server performance, availability or Database Administration challenges, he speaks and blogs about SQL Server in various forums. He's been awarded the SQL Server MVP award 3 years in a row, since 2011.
He loves helping people gain knowledge with SQL Server through mentoring and consulting opportunities, speaking engagements and training.
Top Network Posts
- 148Why Does the Transaction Log Keep Growing or Run Out of Space?
- 111Why Does the Transaction Log Keep Growing or Run Out of Space?
- 70Are SQL Server in-place upgrades as ill advised as they used to be?
- 23How do I attach a database in SQL Server?
- 19How do I attach a database in SQL Server?
- 18I Need to Shrink My Database - I just freed a lot of space
- 17How To Profile Stored Procedures
- View more network posts →