Mike is a Partner and the practice lead of the WellDBA™ practice at Linchpin People. He has been working with SQL Server for 15 years and since version 6.5.
When he isn't consulting with a client on their SQL Server performance, availability or Database Administration challenges, he speaks and blogs about SQL Server in various forums. He's been awarded the SQL Server MVP award 3 years in a row, since 2011.
He loves helping people gain knowledge with SQL Server through mentoring and consulting opportunities, speaking engagements and training.
Top Network Posts
- 182Why Does the Transaction Log Keep Growing or Run Out of Space?
- 137Why Does the Transaction Log Keep Growing or Run Out of Space?
- 78Are SQL Server in-place upgrades as ill advised as they used to be?
- 25How do I attach a database in SQL Server?
- 21How do I attach a database in SQL Server?
- 18I Need to Shrink My Database - I just freed a lot of space
- 18SQL Server permissions to create, restore, delete only some databases
- View more network posts →