Check out some of my work on github:
NMRPyStar: an API for accessing archived NMR data files in the NMR-Star format used by the BMRB.
Miscue-js: validation of JSON files to deal with obnoxious and tricky interoperability issues such as number overflows and duplicate keys
Some cool technologies that I use:
Top Network Posts
- 111MySQL - Rows to Columns
- 75What are paramorphisms?
- 71Explanation of combinators for the working man
- 53How do I enable language extensions from within GHCi?
- 49Why is pip installing an old version of my package?
- 46What are skolems?
- View more network posts →