Currently writing code for apps using & managing Postgres and mySQL databases, and involved in some data modeling efforts in the science informatics community, but in the past:
- PL/SQL programmer & DB admin in Oracle 8/8i/9i days.
- VBA programming in MS Access (sometimes w/ mysql or MSSQL backends)
- LDAP administration (Novell & iPlanet)
- Did some work w/ FileMaker databases (both standalone and dedicated server)
Top network posts
- 102Translating cooking terms between US / UK / AU / CA / NZ
- 58How do you peel garlic easily?
- 46Cooking away alcohol
- 44Why do we peel carrots?
- 41What knives are "required" for a serious home kitchen?
- 30What's the proper way to dispose of used fats & oils?
- 30What is a "roux" and what are its uses?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (11)
9 Should we tag with all terms in a tree? jan 6 '11