My friends call me "Mac". I'm a master of improvisation. I have vast scientific knowledge and unique abilities to use ordinary objects to get myself and friends out of trouble. I typically carry my Swiss Army knife and a roll of duct tape with me at all times. I dislike guns because of a traumatic childhood incident. I try to avoid violence whenever possible. Because my life was getting too stressful at the Phoenix Foundation, I have picked up programming as a new career. I spend my spare time on Stack Overflow.
Top Network Posts
- 58Selenium IDE - Command to wait for 5 seconds
- 56How do I make the return type of a method generic?
- 28cannot convert string to Guid in C#.NET
- 25Command to rebuild applicationHost.config in IIS 7
- 24access HttpContext.Current from WCF Web Service
- 24How to solve 'Connection refused' errors in SSH connection?
- 20https with WCF error: "Could not find base address that matches scheme https"
- View more network posts →