...extraordinary class type
Delphi, C++ and Assembler enthusiast, Inno Setup insider, C# fan
“Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.”
– Abelson and Sussman
“If you have a procedure with ten parameters, you probably missed some.”
– Alan Perlis
“Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.”
– Albert Einstein
“The difference between theory and practice is that in theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.”
– Richard Moore
“Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.”
– Rick Cook
“I think it’s a new feature. Don’t tell anyone it was an accident.”
– Larry Wall
♫ Eluveitie - Inis Mona
♫ Eluveitie - Slanias Song
♫ Eluveitie - Thousandfold
♫ Ensiferum - Twilight Tavern
♫ Korpiklaani - Journey Man
♫ Korpiklaani - Juodaan Viinaa
♫ Rammstein - Bayern des samma mia
You may occasionally catch me on email@example.com if you want to. And yes, that little kitty from my profile picture has boss eyedness :-)
Top Network Posts
- 53How to use ScanLine property for 24-bit bitmaps?
- 50How to make vcredist_x86 reinstall only if not yet installed?
- 38Is there a `ProgressButton`?
- 36How can I install .NET framework as a prerequisite using InnoSetup?
- 32Inno setup: how to watch variables values or write to debug output?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.