I'm a software developer at a telco supporting line-of-business applications. We use a variety of technologies from ASP.NET to Perl. I've come to appreciate SQL more over time, and I now spend most of my time in the database.
Top Network Posts
- 216JQuery $(#radioButton).change(...) not firing during de-selection
- 153how to customize `show processlist` in mysql?
- 142What do icons on the tags mean?
- 132How do you share code between projects/solutions in Visual Studio?
- 130SQL Server: Difference between PARTITION BY and GROUP BY
- 129Left Join With Where Clause
- 126sql error errno: 121
- View more network posts →