Have to scratch my head for TCL and Perl.
Also I think that code should be readable and maintainable. Why make things complicated when there is a simple, readable and understandable solution that you can come back to in a year and understand without having to bang your head against a brick wall?!
Top Network Posts
- 121Sending POST data with a XMLHttpRequest
- 27C/C++ header and implementation files: How do they work?
- 20const char pointer assignments
- 14What does the metacharacter, '?' match?
- 13c++ undefined reference to to static member
- 13How to close <img> tag properly?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.