Have to scratch my head for TCL and Perl.
Also I think that code should be readable and maintainable. Why make things complicated when there is a simple, readable and understandable solution that you can come back to in a year and understand without having to bang your head against a brick wall?!
Top Network Posts
- 160Sending POST data with a XMLHttpRequest
- 33C/C++ header and implementation files: How do they work?
- 23Is it unprofessional to read personal literature while traveling for business (outside normal business hours)?
- 21const char pointer assignments
- 17c++ undefined reference to to static member
- 14How to close <img> tag properly?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.