I'm a bit of a jack-of-all-trades in a small UK-based team within a US subsidiary of a Japanese company, working on switch activation software for a large UK telecoms provider.
Job title is a bit arbitrary. Among other things I'm a support analyst, developer, part-time application (a.k.a accidental) DBA in dev/test, requirements analyst, technical consultant... whatever needs doing right now, generally.
Mostly Oracle (since about 1995, versions 6 to 11g), Java, WebLogic, shell scripting, HTML, CSS, a bit of C and Pro*C when pushed, but whatever's needed today.
Top Network Posts
- 47Run Stored Procedure in SQL Developer?
- 47Escaping ampersand character in SQL string
- 42Updating a date in Oracle SQL table
- 29Oracle Sqlplus client on Mac
- 25how to display table data more clearly. in oracle sqlplus
- 25What does "<>" mean in SQLDeveloper
- 23Different CURRENT_TIMESTAMP and SYSDATE in oracle
- View more network posts →