I am a Sr.SQL Server and SybaseASE DBA working for a company that makes software for Investment Banks globally as well as does Hosting business. I love working on performance tuning, migration, baselining, process automation, Cloud (Azure), High availability as well as Disaster recovery technologies, etc. I firmly support SQL Server community and so being on this site is my way of gently giving back to the community of what I have earned over the years.
Top Network Posts
- 40Is it a bad practice to always create a transaction?
- 22difference in execution plans on UAT and PROD server
- 22How to move a database from SQL Server 2012 to SQL Server 2005
- 21Restore SQL Server 2012 backup to a SQL Server 2008 database?
- 21If I fail over one database, do the others that share the same mirror endpoint fail over as well?
- 21Upgrade SQL Server 2000 database to 2008 R2 and enable new features
- 21Identifying Unused Stored Procedures
- View more network posts →