Professional profile :
Architect for Sopra Group
As a software and technical architect (Java / J2EE), I deal with scalables architectures on portals and collaboratives solutions (Jahia, Alfresco, Drupal, Spip, Wikis)...
- Java / J2EE development (Tapestry, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Struts)
- Accessibility (visual impaired, ...)
- Mobile appliance (responsive design)
- Scalables architectures (LoadBalancing, High Availability)
- Exploitation (procedures,scripts, deployement, ...)
Consultant for Sopra Group
As a consultant my main concerns are Methods and Best Pratices on the first hand, and ECM or Portal in the other hand. I'm also implied into Enterprise Architecture concerns.
- Unit Testing
- Continuous Integration
- ECM : Alfresco (Alfresco Certified Administrator)
- CMS : Drupal, Jahia, SPIP
Top Network Posts
- 30Is there a good way to represent file structure in a question/answer?
- 23What is an uber jar?
- 18The simplest way to deploy to production with builds
- 18How to add pom.xml to existing Eclipse project?
- 13Maven - Depend on assembled zip
- 12Best practices in naming conventions on Maven artifactID (is there restriction?)
- 8Adding syntax highlighting item in the editing toolbar
- View more network posts →